Tuesday, January 8, 2008

We have some success.

I am so sorry for taking this long to give you and update. It's been a crazy month. Well I have gotten some where with the layout, the band seems to like it a lot. I've adopted a newspaper-esque look. I should have about 3 page previews ready for my lecturer to view this weekend when I meet with her. Also, I have set up a youtube channel for the band which you can check out here:

http://youtube.com/thegeneralschannel


I have one more video to put up so there will be 3 in all soon.

With regards to the server issue, well I kind of got it sorted out, however when submitting the site I'll submit it on CD as simple HTML files. Later on I will expand the site some more. I guess that's all for now, Hopefully I will have one more post for you next week before this project is due.

Oh in the previous post I made mention of a jam I recorded... for reasons I can't say the video won't go up on youtube, however, I will try to make an audio rip of it.

Take care and all the best for 2008,
Saeed

No comments: