Yes! That's right! The Generals officially have an address now. Obviously there's nothing there yet except for a place holder page saying that the domain is registered. Anyways without further adieu the URL is: http://www.the-generals.net
Fancy isn't it? As for any other site updates, I'm sorry to report that there are none. I've been rather swamped with work on both sides of the field, i.e. school and job more so school. Also, the band members themselves are quite the busy bunch. They too have their own jobs to see about. However, I believe they have gone in to the studio to start tracking some drums. I didn't get a chance to go down to the studio. Hopefully next week I will though. I want to start recording some video footage or at least take some pictures of the band in action be it in the band room or studio room.
The design for the layout hasn't begun yet either, but, again maybe this weekend coming I can get some ideas down.
That's about all for now,
Take Care,
-Saeed
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment